View our Title IX Information here.
To successfully engage students in a dynamic rigorous and challenging 21st century learning experience with access to a comprehensive junior high school elective program.
Are you tired of searching all over town to find your child's recommended school supplies? Schoolkidz allows you to order a complete supply kit online that is ready for pick-up at orientation next fall. Click Here for ordering details.
● Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products or processes.
● Create original works, use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues.
● Interact, collaborate, and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Contribute to group projects to produce original works or solve problems.
● Employ critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research to manage projects and solve problems.
● Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
● Use technology to interact, collaborate and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Locate, organize, analyze, evaluate and use information from a variety of sources and media.