To reduce the spread of COVID 19, Governor Gavin Newsom and State Superintendent Tony Thurmond advised Wednesday that school should continue to take place via distance learning rather than on school campuses throughout the remainder of the 2019-20 school year in California. Petaluma City Schools will follow our academic calendars for the end of the school year under distance learning conditions.
The Sixth Grade Academy (SGA) is hosting a Preview Night on January 16th, 2020 from 6-7 PM in E2 at Petaluma Junior High School. Come meet our teachers, hear about our comprehensive program, and explore what the Sixth Grade Academy has to offer to you and your student!
● Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products or processes.
● Create original works, use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues.
● Interact, collaborate, and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Contribute to group projects to produce original works or solve problems.
● Employ critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research to manage projects and solve problems.
● Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
● Use technology to interact, collaborate and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Locate, organize, analyze, evaluate and use information from a variety of sources and media.