The Sixth Grade Academy (SGA) is hosting a Preview Night on January 16th, 2020 from 6-7 PM in E2 at Petaluma Junior High School. Come meet our teachers, hear about our comprehensive program, and explore what the Sixth Grade Academy has to offer to you and your student!
● Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products or processes.
● Create original works, use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues.
● Interact, collaborate, and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Contribute to group projects to produce original works or solve problems.
● Employ critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research to manage projects and solve problems.
● Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
● Use technology to interact, collaborate and communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
● Locate, organize, analyze, evaluate and use information from a variety of sources and media.