Crossroads is a Community Day School for seventh through ninth graders who:
- May struggle at the comprehensive sites
- Will do better at a smaller school with more support and reduced class sizes
- Can benefit from more individual counseling hours
In addition to the regular curriculum, we focus on life skills and study skills to help the teens become better students and more socially adept. We can more thoroughly assess our students and meet their individual needs. Ideally, they will go on to be successful at a comprehensive site.
Students learning skills to make positive choices for life, growing academically, socially, and emotionally, and leaving prepared for success in high school and beyond.
Our Mission:At Crossroads we believe all students can succeed. Our mission is to cultivate a safe, effective, supportive and nurturing community with positive and consistent structure ensuring our students develop a strong socio-emotional foundation. We expect high levels of achievement from our students as measured by district and state standards, as well as increased attendance, decreased behavioral issues, and overall personal growth.
Staff DirectoryAll staff is committed to having high expectations for our students' learning. We work closely with our families and provide a curriculum that is personalized, engaging and relevant to real life and the world we live in. We encourage students to achieve their very best, help them set personal goals and promote personal excellence.
- Mr. Jonathan Tallent, Principal
- Mrs. Jenni Snook, (Secretary, Attendance & Records)
- Mr. Eric Smith (Mathematics)
- Ms. Janine Bender (Mathematics and Computers)
- Ms. Karen Kesseru (Art, Science)
- Mrs. Kylie Cecchini Haynes (English Language Arts / English Language Development)
- Mr. Jon Tallent (Physical Education)
- Mr. Doug Carhart (Special Education)
Mrs. Jenni Snook
Mrs. Stephanie Marcotte (Instructional Assistant)
Mr. Efren Flores (Head Custodian)