McKinley Accelerated/Explorer Program (MAP)
Interested in sending your child to the McKinley Accelerated/Explorer Program for 4th-6th Graders?
Space in the McKinley Accelerated/Explorer Program is contingent on the number of returning McKinley students. There are a maximum of 64 slots available in Fourth Grade.
1. Please fill out the official Petaluma City Schools SchoolMint enrollment application if you are not currently in the District.
2. If you live within the PCS District, please fill out the Intra-District transfer form if McKinley is not your designated school. If you live outside of the PCS District, please fill out an Inter-District transfer form to be released from your current school district.
2021 MAEP Prospective Family Information Night
Thursday January 14th, 2021 @6:00pm via Zoom
2020-21 MAEP Tours (Subject to Change)
***For more information on MAP, visit our McKinley Accelerated/Explorer Program page.***
- Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 @ 9:00 AM-10:15 AM
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021 @ 11:00AM-12:15PM
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 @ 10:45 AM-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 @ 9:00 AM- 10:15 AM