• Forms for Families & Public

  • Data Confirmation

    Data Confirmation happens at the beginning of each school year. Documents for the 2019-20 school year Data Confirmation will be available in July 2019.

    National School Lunch Program

    Forms and information about the National School Lunch Program can be found on our Food Services Page here.

    Alternate Income Form

    If you prefer, you can fill out the Alternate Income Form in place of the National School Lunch Application.

  • Medication Authorization Form

    This form is to be filled out by the student's physician or health care provider to allow the Health Office staff to administer medication during the school day. Contact the school nurse if you have questions. Forms for medication administration are available at your child’s school.

Family looking at iPad together
  • Use of Facilities Application & Permit Info

    Use of Facilities Application & Permit: This is for organizations that would like to rent/use space at one of our school sites. Please work directly with the school site on these requests.


    1. Contact the school site directly to inquire about the availability of the facility for your requested date(s). (School Directory)
    2. If the facility is available for your requested date(s), submit a completed Facilities Use Application (linked above) to the school site.
    3. District Office staff will respond with approval status and collect any fees or other additional documentation.