Family Resource Center Services & Programs
- Liaison between parents and school
- Referrals for health, employment, food, and housing
- Referrals and Workshops for Immigration and Naturalization
- Crafts and Conversation
- Healthy Cooking and Nutrition Classes
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Mental Health referrals and support programs
Early Childhood Education program for parents and their children 0 - 3 years old.
Parent Nursery School
Held at the Petaluma Parent Nursery School (PPNS) for children 2.9 - 5 years old.
Program for Spanish-speaking parents and their 3 - 4 year olds who are not attending preschool.
Ready for Kindergarten
Program in English and Spanish for children who have not attended preschool and will be entering TK or Kindergarten.