4 Easy Steps to Enrollment! TK-6 & TK-8 Schools
Please note that this is for our elementary and span schools (TK-8) only at the moment.
Navigate to the bottom of the page for more information on how to apply to comprehensive secondary schools (grades 7-8 and 9-12) and the Sixth Grade Academy. If you have a current student at PCS who you wish to re-enroll, you do not need to fill out an application. We will have re-enrollment later in the school year.
Priority Enrollment ends on February 26th, 2019.
- Fill out our Online Application here for new students who are applying to a TK-6 or TK-8 school! If you have a student who currently attends a PCS school, you don't need to fill out an application again!
- If your student is outside the TK age range, please fill out our TK Interest Form. More information on TK at the bottom of this page.
- Wait to receive an offer from your school.
- Accept the offer so that your school knows you will attend!
- Work with your school site to finish up the last pieces of registration. You can find more information on our Forms and Documents page.
- You're all set for the 2019-20 school year!
You can learn more about enrollment for your student's grade by clicking on the headlines below to expand the section(s) that apply to your family. If you have any questions about which application to fill out, please reach out to our Communications Coordinator, Ashley Collingwood, at email@example.com. Thank you!