We begin accepting Interdistrict Transfer Applications for the next school year on November 1st. Click on "Interdistrict Transfer Timeline" below for more information. An Interdistrict Transfer requires that you follow the procedures outlined below.
- Obtain and fill out the Interdistrict Attendance Permit or Employment Related Transfer from the Sonoma County Office of Education (SCOE).
- Turn in the completed form to your School District of Residence.
If your School District of Residence approves your request, the requested district will then notify the family of the decision. You can find more information about different types of transfers on the SCOE website under Schools & Districts → Attendance Options.
Interdistrict Transfer Forms
- Interdistrict Attendance Permit - English
- Interdistrict Attendance Permit - Spanish
- Employment-Related Transfer Form - English
- Employment-Related Transfer Form - Spanish
Related Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- AR 5117 Students: Interdistrict Attendance
- BP 5117 Students: Interdistrict Attendance
- E 5117 Students: Interdistrict Attendance
If you need help or have questions, contact:
Student Services Secretary Jennifer Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 778-4605
Interdistrict Transfer Timeline
Grounds For Approval of Interdistrict Transfer
Grounds For Denial of Interdistrict Transfer
Grounds For Revoking or Rescinding an Existing Interdistrict Transfer