• 7th & 8th Grades: Junior High & Middle School 

    Welcome to enrollment & registration for the 2024-25 school year! This is a great time of year to attend campus tours and info nights to learn about the five incredible options we have for our 7th & 8th grade students. 

    • Dual Language Immersion Academy @ McDowell
    • Kenilworth Junior High School
    • Mary Collins @ Cherry Valley (6th, 7th, 8th)
    • Petaluma Accelerated Charter School @ McKinley
    • Petaluma Junior High School

    NEW THIS YEAR: Rather than completing paper registration packets, all 7th-grade families will register their 7th-grade student via our online registration platform, SchoolMint. The registration window for all 7th-grade students is December 1 - 15, 2023. If you missed the priority registration window, you can still apply. Registration remains open! When registering, please pay careful attention to select the correct school year for your online application.

  • 4 Easy Steps to Enrollment!

    1) Find a School

    1 Find icon with magnifying glass image

    • Identify your school of residence using the resources on the Find Your School page. If you are registering for a school outside of your school of residence, you must complete and return a transfer form. Find out more about transfers and download the forms on our District Transfer Page. You can also contact your school of choice to help confirm your school/district of residence. 
    • During the application process, you will have a chance to select up to three schools and rank them in your preferred order. 
    • Take a tour or attend an information night.
  • 3) Confirm & 4) Register

    3 and 4 icon with image of device and message bubble, and school building

    1. Wait to receive an offer from your school.
    2. Accept the offer so that your school knows you will attend!
    3. Work with your school site to finish registration.
    4. Once all paperwork is turned in, you're all set for the upcoming school year!

District Enrollment Staff

  • District Office
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"

Junior High Enrollment Staff

Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"