4 Easy Steps to Elementary Enrollment!
For Current PCS Students: You do NOT need to fill out an application for re-enrollment. You will re-enroll with Data Confirmation in the summer. Some schools may reach out asking for confirmation of intent to return earlier. If you wish to change schools, please tell both your current school and the school you are interested in and they will assist you with the process.
- Find a school that works for you with our new SchoolFinder! Search by programs and services that fit your needs.
- Take a virtual tour or attend an online information night!
- View online Elementary Registration Information Packets or pick them up from school sites. These packets contain information about our sites as well as forms that will need to be completed in addition to registration.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW: Fill out our Online Application via SchoolMint for new students who are applying to a TK-6 or TK-8 school! If you have a student who currently attends a PCS school, you don't need to fill out an application again.
- If your student is outside the TK age range, please fill out our TK Interest Form.
3) Confirm & 4) Register
- Wait to receive an offer from your school.
- Accept the offer so that your school knows you will attend!
- Work with your school site to finish registration. You can find more information in the Elementary Registration Information Packets.
- Once all paperwork is turned in, you're all set for the upcoming school year!