4 Easy Steps to Elementary Enrollment!
Enrollment for 2022-23 opens on January 7th, 2022. The priority registration window closes on February 25th, 2022. Families can still apply for schools after the priority registration window closes.
For Current PCS Students: You do NOT need to fill out an application for re-enrollment. You will re-enroll with Data Confirmation in the summer. Some schools may reach out asking for confirmation of intent to return earlier. If you wish to change schools, please tell both your current school and the school you are interested in and they will assist you with the process.
1) Find a School
- Find a school that works for you with our new SchoolFinder! Search by programs and services that fit your needs.
- During the application process, you will have a chance to select up to three schools and rank them in your preferred order. (We recommend selecting at least one backup school.)
- Take a tour or attend an information night.
3) Confirm & 4) Register
- Wait to receive an offer from your school.
- Accept the offer so that your school knows you will attend!
- Work with your school site to finish registration.
- Once all paperwork is turned in, you're all set for the upcoming school year!