High School Enrollment (Grades 9-12)
If your student attends one of the following schools, counselors from our high schools will come to your school to discuss registration after Winter Break.
- Kenilworth Junior High
- Petaluma Junior High
- Mary Collins School at Cherry Valley
- Petaluma Accelerated Charter
If your student does not attend one of the schools above, please continue to Step 2. If you have any questions throughout the process, please contact the Registrar at the high school of your choice for information on the required paperwork and next steps.
Complete the Petaluma City Schools Registration Form linked below. Please submit only one district registration form per student; you can list your top three schools in order on the form.
How to fill and return:
- Download and save the PDF of the Registration Form below.
- Fill out the form completely. You will need to sign the form so please print and sign. You can then scan the form or take a photo with your phone of each page. If you take a photo, please make sure the page fills the frame and that you have enough light so that the image is not blurry.
- Optional: If possible, you may want to consider saving the form with the following filename convention "Last Name-First Name-Registration".
- After you finish filling out the form, please return it to your school of choice. You can email it in or drop it off in person. Email addresses can be found in the section above or in the Junior High Enrollment Staff directory on this page.
PCS Registration Form (English) — Form explanation page (English)
PCS Registration Form (Spanish)— Form explanation page (Spanish)
In addition to the PCS Registration Form, you must return the following documents to the office to be considered enrolled:
- Approved Transfer if applicable*
- Date of Birth Confirmation, such as:
- Original/certified copy of birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Birth Record
- For questions or other options, please contact your school of choice
- Proof of address, such as:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental payment receipts
- Utility service payment receipts (e. PG&E bill)
- Immunization Records**
- Course Selection Form: Contact Registrar at your school of choice for the current form
*Identify your school of residence using the School Finder tools. If you are registering for a school outside of your school of residence, you must complete and return a transfer form. Find out more about transfers and download the forms on our District Transfer page here.
**If you have ever attended a school in the Petaluma City Schools District, we may already have your Immunization Records.