High School Enrollment (Grades 9-12)
If your student attends one of the following schools, counselors from our high schools will come to your school to discuss registration after Winter Break.
- Kenilworth Junior High
- Petaluma Junior High
- Mary Collins School at Cherry Valley
- Petaluma Accelerated Charter
If your student does not attend one of the schools above, please continue to Step 2. If you have any questions throughout the process, please contact the Registrar at the high school of your choice for information on the required paperwork and next steps.
Complete the Petaluma City Schools Registration Form linked below. Please submit only one district registration form per student; you can list your top three schools in order on the form.
How to fill and return:
- Download and save the PDF of the Registration Form below. If possible, please save with the following filename convention "Last Name-First Name-Registration".
- Fill out the form completely and save it again.
- After you finish filling out the form, please return it to your school of choice via email. Email addresses can be found in the High School Enrollment Staff directory on this page.
In addition to these forms, you must return the following documents to the office in order to be considered enrolled:
- Approved Transfer if applicable*
- Date of Birth Confirmation, such as:
- Original/certified copy of birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Birth Record
- For questions or other options, please contact your school of choice
- Proof of address, such as:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental payment receipts
- Utility service payment receipts (e. PG&E bill)
- Immunization Records**
- Course Selection Form: Contact Registrar at your school of choice for the current form
*Identify your school of residence using the School Finder tools. If you are registering for a school outside of your school of residence, you must complete and return a transfer form. Find out more about transfers and download the forms on our District Transfer page here.
**If you have ever attended a school in the Petaluma City Schools District, we may already have your Immunization Records.