• Work Permit Information

  • In order to work, you will need a work permit. Please fill out the application linked below.
    While we are in distance AND/OR Hybrid learing, please download a copy of the application from the link below.
    Completed the ENTIRE application:
    1. You sign
    2. Parent/Guardian signs
    3. Your employer signs
    Once you have all three signatures, scan to Ms. Cooper at mjcooper@petk12.org. Ms. Cooper works Mon-Thurs. If you email your application on a Friday, it will be processed the following Monday.
    Once the receive the application with all the appropriate signatures, Ms. Cooper will issue the work permit in Aeries and send you a copy via email.
    PLEASE NOTE: No in-person pick up for the 2021 school year, and you must return the final signed work permit to Mrs. Cooper via email.