LGBTQ+ Youth and Family Resources
Online / In-Person Resources
- Amor Para Todos: Advocacy resources on creating more gender and LGBTQIA+ inclusive school and community environments.
- Gender Spectrum: Offers a wide array of online gender expansive youth and parent/family support groups, as well as trainings, education-related resources, and an annual conference.
- TIDE (Team for Inclusivity, Diversity, and Equity): Raises awareness and advocates for equity in school communities through dialogue and relationships.
- Petaluma Pride
- Positive Images: Peer support groups for youth/transitional age youth and adults, leadership development program for youth/transitional age youth (ages 12-24), LGBTQIA+ cultural competency trainings and consultation, community outreach events, resources, and referrals.
- LGBTQ Connection: Peer support and youth leadership development programs for ages 14-24, community events, LGBTQ+ affirming counseling, workforce training, and technical assistance.
- North Bay LGBTQI Families: Provides a lot of online support groups for youth and families from any location, as well as resources for educators and families with LGBTQIA+ kids in school. We have them listed on our website as well.
- Sonoma County Pride: Hosts annual Pride events and various other community gatherings and fundraisers.
The Trevor Project Helpline
Trained counselors, 24/7 (866) 488-7386
Community United Against Violence
(Hate Crimes and Domestic Violence)
Gay & Lesbian National Hotline
Confidential peer support
San Francisco AIDS Hotline
GLBT Hate Crimes Hotline
National Runaway Safeline
National Child Abuse Hotline
Peer support crisis hotline
Youth Legal Information Line (NCLR)