• PCS Mental Health Services

    Petaluma City Schools mental health services for students are coordinated by licensed district guidance coordinators.  Please contact the guidance coordinator for your school through the email listed below to request support. 

    If this is a psychiatric or medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.