The staff of Kenilworth Junior High School is committed to providing opportunities for all students to be challenged by a rigorous and relevant curriculum. We expect students to strive for their personal best and work to become well-rounded, lifelong learners.
Kenilworth Junior High School will be a school where:
- All students reach high levels of achievement in a diverse, challenging curriculum
- High expectations are maintained of all students in academics and citizenship
- Students learn in a safe, supportive, and structured environment
- Students learn life skills necessary for success
- Students develop respect for the environment
- Students exhibit understanding, tolerance and acceptance of other cultures
- Students use information and ideas effectively
- Parents and guardians contribute to the learning process
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork are valued in the decision- making process.
- Student’s physical, social and emotional growth is recognized as being important to their success
- The joy of learning is shared by the school community