Registrar & Office - Secretary Trisha Shew
Secretary/Registrar: Trisha Shew
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. closed during our staff meeting from 10am - 11am
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. closed during our staff meeting from 12noon to 1pm
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Additionally: School is open but school secretary Trisha Shew, is at lunch on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and at lunch on Wednesday from 11am - 12noon
Address 540 Vallejo St., Petaluma, CA 94952
How to get an official transcript:
Contact the registrar with this information
- Your name
- Your birthdate
- Your year of graduation
- Complete address of where the transcript needs to be mailed
- Your contact phone number
Steps to enter Valley Oaks from another school in Petaluma City Schools District
- Student & Parent - speak with your current school counselor
- Student & Parent - speak with Valley Oaks School registrar asking to attend an Informational Meeting
- Reserve your space
- Student name
- Student grade level
- Parent/guardian name
- Parent/guardian phone number
- Student & Parent reads our school Handbook and our school website information
- Student & Parent attends Informational Meeting
- If they are still interested in Valley Oaks School, Parent calls registrar to schedule a 30 minute Intake Interview with the principal
- Student & Parent contact current school counselor requesting transfer to Valley Oaks School
- Counselor prepares Transition Team packet for next Transition Team meeting
- After Transition Team meeting, registrar calls accepted students to set up Registration appointment with a teacher at Valley Oaks School
- Student & Parent attend Registration appointment and this is student's first day being a Valley Oaks school student
Students who want to transfer back to Casa Grande or Petaluma High at the spring semester (January)
Please follow these steps:
- Parent’s note applying for a transfer back to previous school listing reasons for this change. Please address this letter to Becky Lofton, Principal & Malcolm Jamerson, Counselor.
- Student’s note addressed to our principal and counselor, petitioning for a transfer and includes your reasons.
- Our Principal, Rebecca Lofton, or Counselor, Malcolm Jamerson, may contact you regarding your transition.
- Complete all your courses in 5 credit sections to allow for a smooth transition. Comprehensive high schools only award credits in allotments of fives.
- After approval from the Transition Team, we will contact you with further directions.
- For students interested in a transition after the Fall semester, you need to meet with our Principal and Counselor.