CITIZENSHIP & ESL PROGRAMS
To read this page in other languages, click Language/Idioma above.
Para leer esta página en español, haga clic arriba en Idioma.
Our CITIZENSHIP PREPARATION class is designed for people who speak, read and write in English at an intermediate level and are ready to prepare for the naturalization interview. If you plan to apply in 2021, please sign up for our immigration workshop on May 20 to get free help filling out the N-400 form. Call (415) 534-5878 and leave a message with your name and number. Someone will call you back to make your appointment.
Our next class will begin September 1st. It will be on Wednesday evenings.
We will offer free workshops online March 18 and May 20 to help people fill out the N-400 form for naturalization. Call (415) 534-5878 to sign up.
Registration is closed for the current semester. Please contact us in August to register for fall classes.
- Morning ESL classes meet Monday - Thursday, 9:00 -11:00am.
- Evening ESL classes meet Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- We have afternoon Conversation and Pronunciation classes as well.
- All of our classes are free and books are $20.
- Our ESL classes are for Beginner and Intermediate levels. If you need an advanced class, please contact Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC).