• Your Rights

    Most families who have concerns about something at school begin by contacting the school administration.

    If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school principal and/or the appropriate District personnel, which you can find in the Title IX section under "Title IX Coordinators."

    More information about your rights:

    We will be continuing to make updates and additions to this section. If you think there is something missing from this section of our website, please email communications@petk12.org or fill out the PCS Website Input Form.