The Digital Portfolio
All students will begin working on this assignment at the start of each new school year or as soon as they start as a student. Near the end of each spring semester, at our Open House Night, students will present their digital portfolios. It will be "Portfolio Night"!
A new and separate Digital Portfolio is required every school year.
Research has shown that academic portfolios are an outstanding opportunity for students and so we don't want Valley Oaks students to miss out!
Good luck, students, and have fun being creative and reflecting on your lives, your education, and who you are!
- Steps for Creating a Digital Portfolio
- Instructions for the About Me Page
- Instructions for the Dedication Page
- Instructions for the Assignment Reflections
- Interview Questions for Portfolio Night/Open House Night