STOPit Anonymous Reporting App Information
The STOPit app comes preloaded with tools to report online harassment, bullying, and to help friends in need. Using this app gets you direct contact with school staff. It is completely anonymous to protect the reporter.
All students should know that making a face-to-face report with teachers, counselors, office staff or administration is still available and will always be available. In-person reporting is still the most effective way; all reports remain anonymous.
We understand that coming to a staff member can be intimidating. The STOPit Anonymous Reporting App is designed to help all students have a safe way to communicate with PJHS staff.
You can find additional resources in the Launch Kit and more information in the STOPit Flyer for Students. This information is also available in the PJHS STOPit App Slideshow and the Petaluma City Schools website.
So How Do I Get the App?
It's Easy! Download the app at home. Use the PJHS access code: pjhsbantams
Access Instructions for STOPit on your Computer:
- Go to the STOPit website at https://appweb.stopitsolutions.com/login
- You will be asked to either "Enter Access Code" or "SCAN CODE"
- To enter the PJHS access code, type in pjhsbantams and click "Next"
- OR to scan code, you can use this QR code
- Read and accept the "Terms and Conditions"
- Please be authentic when submitting your report. Try to include as many facts as possible.
- Please view these Video Resources to learn more about the app.
Want to know more?
Learn more about how Petaluma City Schools uses StopIt to allow individuals to anonymously report safety, misconduct, or compliance concerns to help others or to connect with a Crisis Counselor from the Crisis Text Line™ to help themselves.