STOPit Anonymous Reporting App Information
The STOPit app comes preloaded with tools to report online harassment, bullying, and to help friends in need. Using this app gets you direct contact with school staff. It is completely anonymous to protect the reporter.
All students should know that making a face to face report with teachers, counselors, office staff or administration is still available and will always be available. In-person reporting is still the most effective way, all reports remain anonymous.
We understand that coming to a staff member can be intimidating. The STOPit Anonymous Reporting App is designed to help all students have a safe way to communicate with PJHS staff.
So How Do I Get the App?
It's Easy! Download the app at home. Use the PJHS access code: pjhsbantams
Access Instructions for STOPit on your Computer:
- Go to the STOPit website at https://appweb.stopitsolutions.com/login
- You will be asked to either "Enter Access Code" or "SCAN CODE"
- To enter the PJHS access code, type in pjhsbantams and click "Next"
- OR to scan code, you can use this QR code
- Read and accept the "Terms and Conditions"
- Please be authentic when submitting your report. Try to include as many facts as possible.
- Please view these Video Resources to learn more about the app.