The Grant PTA seeks to bring parents and faculty together to better the school environment and learning opportunities for our students. By combining forces, we can form a positive school community and continue striving for excellence. We will encourage and organize volunteer support for school and PTA programs and events and build awareness about the critical role of the PTA in enriching the experience for Grant students.What PTA Pays For
Grant PTA funds many student programs that would not be possible without the generous donations from Grant families and community. Our budget supplements Grant school with an additional $100,000 annually.PTA offers a variety of unique programs and materials for students, parents, families, schools and communities. PTA donations will help fund the following:
*and many more Community EventsPerks for joining
- Classroom Support & Supplies
- Library Books
- Field Trips
- School-wide Assemblies
- Mentor Me
- Technology and Educational Workshops for parents
- Disaster Preparedness
- Art Show
- Ice Cream Social
- Talent Show
- Performing Arts
The California State PTA is the largest child advocacy group in the state. They take positions on state and federal initiatives and legislation that impact education, health and the well-being of children and families.By joining PTA for $15, you support this non-partisan association and enable them to better support our school based organization.PTA members enjoy exclusive money-saving member perks including discounts at LEGOLAND, Google Express, Aquarium of the Pacific, California Academy of Sciences, Sylvan Learning, Enterprise Car Rental and much more. For details check : http://capta.org/join/member-perks/
PTA provides educational enrichment for our children
- PTA funds educational magazine subscriptions for all classrooms.
- PTA sponsors the Holiday Shoppe.
- PTA funds educational assemblies and authors.
- PTA brings you Performing Arts.
- PTA provided $25 per student for field trips.
- PTA offsets the cost of the school yearbook.
- PTA sponsors 2 school book fairs a year.
- PTA hosts the Art Show yearly.
- PTA encourages reading with organizing the Adopt-a-book drive.
- PTA oversees After School Enrichment classes.
- Weekly e-blasts.
- Updates school marquees.
- Updates display windows.
- PTA provides a school calendar to all PTA members.
- PTA provides a school directory to every family.
PTA builds Community
- PTA sponsors Family Movie Night.
- PTA hosts Family BBQ night.
- PTA brings you the Ice Cream Social.
- PTA sponsors the New Family Potluck.
- PTA organizes Auction Fundraiser Night.
- PTA offers Grant Spirit Wear.
- PTA hosts Jog-a-thon.
PTA supports our school
- PTA provides $48 per student for teacher supplies.
- PTA hosts the wish board for classrooms yearly.
- PTA provides volunteer support and art docents.
- PTA hosts Staff Appreciation every year.
- PTA provides funds for the Campus Beautification and Garden Club.
PTA Meetings for 2018-2019