Counselors are divided by student's last names. Counselors are available for academic, personal/social issues, and post-secondary (college & career) planning. Please email your counselor if you have questions or would like to set up an appointment to meet. To contact the counseling secretary, please call 707-778-4779.
Additionally, we have MFT interns on-site available for extra mental health support. If you are looking for support, you can complete the PHS Mental Health Self-Referral Form directly or email your counselor.
IMPORTANT FORMS & PAST PRESENTATIONS
Counseling Updates During DL
We hope you are all staying safe and calm during this difficult time in our world. Counselors are available via email/zoom/phone during DL if you wish to discuss any specific concerns with your counselor. We also have MFTs available for mental health support and additional support can be found below:
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor.
- If you are struggling with emotional overwhelm or other mental health challenges, please email your designated District Guidance Coordinator, Nikki Jackson, LMFT (email@example.com)
- More resources can be found on the Shelter in Place document.
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be starting on January 18th with the junior class (class of 2022). Students need to have access to their AERIES student portal in order to select classes for next year. Parents will be able to view their students' choices using their AERIES parent portal but only the student portal can make the changes. Counselors will be visiting 9th-11th grade students in their English classes and will also be visiting 8th grade schools to help students register for their classes. See dropdown for more information!
Summer School 2021:English - English Summer School ApplicationSpanish - Spanish Summer School ApplicationImportant information to consider.
- Location: Casa Grande High School
- Start Date: June 14
- End Date: July 23
- Students can sign up for 3 courses, but we cannot guarantee they will get them.
- Students cannot sign up for an entire year of one course. Example Math 1 (Semester 1) & Math 1 (Semester 2).
- Due date: Friday, May 21st
Click the headlines below for more information on each topic.
Santa Rosa Junior College Information
PE Waiver Information, Board Policy AR 6142.7
College Planning: Tips & Important Information
College Testing - SAT & ACT
UC & CSU Application Filing Periods
Senior Calendar for the Class of 2021!
Click the headlines (months) below for more information on what to do each month.