College and Career Center

  • Chris Stoll is the College and Career Center Specialist for Petaluma High School. She helps students apply for college, trade schools and financial aid, and also is the coordinator for our local and national scholarships. In addition to helping students with college, Mrs. Stoll can also help students with career choices, work permits and resume writing.


    Follow me on Facebook Here!

    ...and on Instagram Here!


    College and Career Center Calendar 

    (Click on link above)

  • Work Permit Information

    Summer Work Permit Information:

    Students:  If you need a work permit over the summer, you can download a copy of the work permit application (see below), complete all the sections, and bring it to Ms. Smith in the main office.  Ms. Smith will be available to issue work permits over the summer Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., it is best to email her at to set up an appointment.  In addition, she will be out of the office during the week of July6-July13th, so please go to the district office at 200 Douglas Street during that week to obtain a work permit.

    School Year 2019-2020 Work Permit Information:
     If you are planning to have a job this school year you will need to have a work permit. You can pick up the application in the College and Career Center or download a copy from the link below. Complete the entire application, have it signed by your parent or guardian and your employer, and return it to Mrs. Stoll in the College & Career Center Monday-Thursday.


    Job Shadow Information

    Download the Student Guide in PDF format

News From the College and Career Center