Did you know that the California State PTA is the largest volunteer organization in the state dedicated to improving the wellbeing of children and youth? Your membership in the PTSA supports Teachers, Staff and Students at Petaluma High. All you need to do is JOIN!
Petaluma High PTSA has gone live! You can now join PHS PTSA online. If you’ve found it hard to write that check, you now have an easy way to join.
Please click: https://jointotem.com/ca/petaluma/petaluma-high-ptsa/join. The cost is $25 per family.
If you’re already a member…THANK YOU!
Please LIKE our Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/PetalumaHighSchoolPTSA/ to see what the PTSA and Petaluma High School is up to. This is where you can also make a donation by clicking on the Donate button. Donations help support Trojan of the Month, Student Scholarships, Teacher Grants and more.
Follow us on Instagram to see what PTSA is doing to support PHS.
PTSA Activities Include:
- Twice yearly, the PTSA hosts Trojan of the Month honors for students who show outstanding citizenship in our school community.
- Grants allow teachers to request supplies not covered under school budgets.
- Annual Scholarships awarded to graduating Seniors who are members of PTSA
- Bi-annual Supply Drives to help stock much needed classroom supplies
- And, we make sure Teachers & Staff know they are appreciated with twice yearly Luncheons.
- Watch for Sign-Up Genius emails sent out in December and May.
PTSA Board Members:
Christa Rieger - President
Kristin Hudson - Vice President
Heather Baldini-Kistner - Treasurer
Julie Wagstaff - Secretary
2023-2024 PHS PTSA Meeting ScheduleSeptember 7, 2023October 5, 2023November 2, 2023December 7, 2023January 11, 2024February 1, 2024March 7, 2024April 4, 2024May2, 2024
MEETINGS are held on the first Thursday of each month (with exceptions due to school breaks) at 7:00pm in the staff lounge, located next to the main office. Please join us with your questions, comments, and suggestions!
Don’t Delay Join PTSA Today!
Thank you for your Support! Your kids deserve it!