Did you know that the California State PTA is the largest volunteer organization in the state dedicated to improving the wellbeing of children and youth? Your membership in the PTSA supports Teachers, Staff and Students at Petaluma High. All you need to do is JOIN!
Petaluma High PTSA has gone live! You now can join PHS PTSA online. If you’ve found it hard to write that check, you now have an easy way to join.
Please click: https://jointotem.com/ca/petaluma/petaluma-high-ptsa/join. The cost is $20 per family.
If you’re already a member…THANK YOU!
Please LIKE our Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/PetalumaHighSchoolPTSA/ to see what the PTSA and Petaluma High School is up to. This is where you can also make a donation by clicking on the Donate button. Donations help support Trojan of the Month, Student Scholarships, Teacher Grants and more.
Support Petaluma High PTSA
When you #StartWithaSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Petaluma High PTSA. Bookmark the link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6184970 and support us every time you shop. Every purchase really adds up.
PTSA Activities include:
- Twice yearly the PTSA hosts Trojan of the Month honors for students who show outstanding citizenship in our school community
- Grants, allows teachers to request supplies not covered under school budgets
- Annual Scholarships awarded to graduating Seniors who are members of PTSA
- Bi-annual Supply Drives to help stock much needed classroom supplies
- And, we make sure Teachers & Staff know they are appreciated with twice yearly Luncheons. Watch for Sign-Up Genius emails sent out in December and May.
PTSA Board Members:
Jodi Frost - President
Tracy Perlich - Treasurer
Hilary Thomas - Secretary
MEETINGS are held on the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the staff lounge, located next to the main office. Please join us with your questions, comments and suggestions!
Don’t Delay Join PTSA Today!
Thank you for your Support! Your kids deserve it!