Mission & Vision
We believe our primary purpose is to provide the best educational program possible for the early adolescent student.
- We believe every student is capable of learning and succeeding.
- We believe students and teachers have the right to learn and teach in a safe and supportive environment.
- We strive to involve every student so that learning is satisfying and school is enjoyable.
- We constantly monitor our students’ progress, adjusting classroom strategies, class level placements, and school-wide programs. Our goal is to provide students with the skills to achieve academic and physical excellence, and social and emotional well-being.
- We encourage students’ pride in their school through classroom and extra-curricular activities that reward participation, service, and achievement.
- Our students know we care about them and this is reflected in the friendly, personal, and enthusiastic climate at our school.
- We encourage and value the involvement of parents and community members as key elements for enhancing the educational opportunities at our school.