Petaluma Family Resource Center Overview
Para español, haga clic "LANGUAGE (IDIOMA)" en la esquina superior derecha O en el móvil, haga clic en "Menu" y luego en "LANGUAGE (IDIOMA)."
Our Mission: The Petaluma Family Resource Center at McDowell School (FRC) serves the many low-income and vulnerable families at McDowell Elementary School and is now expanding to support families throughout Petaluma City Schools (PCS.) We work toward successful community integration of parents and children, and encourage all parents’ active, informed participation in school and community life.
We provide the following services for families in the Petaluma City Schools District:
- Liaison between parents and school
- Referrals for health, employment, food, and housing
- Referrals and Workshops for Immigration and Naturalization
- Crafts and Conversation
- Healthy Cooking and Nutrition Classes
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Mental Health referrals and support programs