IMPORTANT INFORMATION & UPDATES
FROM THE COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
Ms. Alston is off for summer break.
If you have any questions, please contact your counselor via email.
Before printing and submitting your work permit request, please make sure your form is filled out correctly:
1) Student completes Minor's Information and School Informtion. (You may fill in this part on your computer or mobile device.)
2) Parent Must print their name and sign
3) Print and take to your Employer - they must complete and sign their section
Once you have done these 3 steps, please scan (or take a picture) of your work permit and email to Ms. Thirion (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please allow 48 hours to process.
Welcome to the Casa Grande College & Career Center!
History: Casa Grande was selected as one of the pilot schools for the Northern California Career Pathway Alliance Grant. This alliance is made up of Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano, Mendocino and Lake Counties and was awarded a Career Pathway Trust Grant from the California Department of Education. This grant allows the Alliance to provide additional support to schools in the form of work-based learning and create a system that aligns the K-12, Community College and Workforce Investment Boards. The goal is to feed more students into the pipeline of high need, high wage, high skills jobs in the North Bay region.
Contact: Valarie Alston, College & Career Outreach Specialist - email@example.com
The Casa Grande Hub will provide the following services:
- Monthly college and industry field trips for students
- Employment skill workshops for students
- Career Exploration Speaker Series: professionals from various industries come to share their path to their current position.
- Coordination of job shadowing opportunities
- Match students with Career Mentors
- College preparation workshops
- Internship placements
- Dual enrollment or credit by exam opportunities
- Parent workshop series