Junior High Enrollment (Grades 7-8)
- For Mary Collins at Cherry Valley Charter School's middle school program, please apply through our online registration platform.
- For Petaluma Accelerated Charter School, please contact their front office at 707-778-4750.
- For Kenilworth or Petaluma Junior High, please follow the instructions below.
If you have any questions about registration for Junior High School, please contact either Holly Brewer at Kenilworth Junior High (email@example.com) or Ray McClintock at Petaluma Junior High (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Complete the Petaluma City Schools Registration Form linked below. Please submit only one registration form per student; you have the option to list your top three schools in order on the form. You can fill and return the form electronically or by picking up and/or dropping off in person at your first-choice school.
How to fill and return electronically:
- Download and save the PDF of the Registration Form below.
- Fill out the form completely. You will need to sign the form so please print and sign. You can then scan the form or take a photo with your phone of each page. If you take a photo, please make sure the page fills the frame and that you have enough light so that the image is not blurry.
- Optional: If possible, you may want to consider saving the form with the following filename convention "Last Name-First Name-Registration".
- After you finish filling out the form, please return it to your school of choice. You can email it in or drop it off in person. Email addresses can be found in the section above or in the Junior High Enrollment Staff directory on this page.
In addition to the PCS Registration Form, you must return the following documents to complete your student's registration:
- Date of Birth Confirmation, such as:
- Original/certified copy of birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Birth Record
- For questions or other options, please contact your school of choice
- Proof of address, such as:
- Utility service payment receipts (e. PG&E bill)
- Rental payment receipts
- Or contact your school of choice for other options
- Immunization Records (MUST be returned in order to attend classes)
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Inter/Intra District or Employee-Related interdistrict form, if applicable. More information in Step 2.
- KENILWORTH ONLY
- Incoming Student Information Questionnaire English
- Incoming Student Information Questionnaire Spanish
- KJHS 7th Grade Elective Selection Form 2022-2023 (English)
- KJHS 7th Grade Formulario de selección electiva 2022-2023 (Español)
- KJHS 8th Grade Elective Selection Form 2022-2023 (English)
KJHS 8th Grade Formulario de selección electiva 2022-2023 (Español)
- PJHS ONLY: For more information on classes, view:
Identify your school of residence using the resources on the Find Your School page. If you are registering for a school outside of your school of residence, you must complete and return a transfer form. Find out more about transfers and download the forms on our District Transfer page here. You can also contact your school of choice to help confirm your school/district of residence.
After registration is confirmed by your school of choice, you will need to complete Data Confirmation. This will happen during the summer months and you should receive communication from the District or your school at this time. If you have any questions, please contact your school's registrar, listed on this page.