Return to Headlines

Needy Student Meal Fund

If you would like to help give a Tax Deductible donation to the Needy Student Meal Fund, call the Food Services office at 707-778-4851. Checks are accepted at any school cafeteria or the District Office. Make checks payable to "Petaluma City Schools Food Services Department" and note in the memo portion "donation needy student meal fund". You can also send your student's leftover account balance to the Needy Student Meal Fund. To find out how, contact the Food Services Department at 707-778-4851.